Published in December 2015
198 x 126mm
An updated edition of Peter Grego’s practical guide to observing the Moon, suitable for beginners and the more experienced observer.
* A practical introduction to Moonwatching, day by day.
* Detailed maps show hundreds of lunar features.
* Spectacular close-up images of the Moon’s surface.
* How to choose and use the equipment.
* Methods of recording your observations.
* How to observe and photograph lunar eclipses.
Peter Grego has served as the Director of the Lunar Section of Britain’s Society for Popular Astronomy (SPA) since 1984 and is Assistant Director of the British Astronomical Association (BAA) Lunar Section.