Philip’s Night Sky Atlas is a highly practical star atlas that can be used anywhere in the world and at any time of the year. With a sturdy, damp-proof binding, it is the ideal choice for the backyard astronomer using binoculars or a small telescope.
* Suitable for observers with binoculars or small telescopes anywhere in the world.
* Includes observing tips for users of GO TO telescopes.
* Seasonal charts show what’s on view at different times of the year.
* Photo-realistic images help match the maps with the sky.
* Detailed constellation maps with interesting objects illustrated.
* Complete Moon map with more than 500 features labelled.
* All star maps by Wil Tirion, the world-renowned celestial cartographer.
Buy on Amazon.co.uk